of Origin (non-preferential) is an essential part of export
documentation. FISME, as a chamber of commerce, is authorized by
Ministry of Commerce & Industry & Ministry of External Affairs,
Govt. of India to issue Certificate of Origin (Non Preferential) for
export consignments. Apart from issuing the Certificated of Origin,
FISME also attests export related documents and issues Visa
Recommendation Letters to FISME members for commercial visit purpose.
Our special services regarding the authentication of Certificate of
Origin (non-preferential) are as follows: -
• Flexible working hours
• Open on all Saturdays
• Photocopy and Fax available on payment basis.
• 5 minutes Maximum processing time
• Typewriter available for corrections and filling up of the COO and Invoice could be done at FISME (Computerized or typewritten) at a nominal fee.
• Exporter/CHA field Boys can make calls free of cost from FISME office.
• Our COO format may also be downloaded and filled-up from our website.
please feel free to contact FISME office
Delhi: 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Bangalore: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM