INVITATION to join as visitor
Federation of Indian Micro and Small & Medium Enterprises (FISME)
TIMTOS 2017 – 26th edition
(Taipei International Machine Tool Show)
Exhibitor profile covers:
Laser Punching Machines, Welding, Vibration Grinding, Surface Treatment Equipment,
Tube & Wire Processing, Controllers & Control Systems,
Measuring, Measuring Instrument,
Software, Design Engineering,
Metal Forming Machinery, Casting and Forging ,
Metal Cutting Machine Tools, Metal Forming Machinery,
Machine Tool Parts/Accessories, Tools,
Hydraulic & Pneumatic Components
Industrial Robots etc.
Greetings from Federation of Indian Micro and Small & Medium Enterprises (FISME- www.fisme.org.in ), one of the chief representative bodies of MSMEs in India with a network of more than 700 associations.
About the exhibition:
Taipei International Machine Tool Show or popularly known as TIMTOS organized by Taiwan External Trade Development Council & Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry is one of the largest exhibitions in Taiwan with close to 5000 booths. For detailed and updated information, please do visit the website viz., www.timtos.com.tw
*Schedule :( 5days/4nights)
6th March 2017
Delegates would be received at the airport and thereafter transfer to hotel
Visit to Rahoe Market
Overnight at hotel
7th & 8th March 2017
Breakfast at hotel
Transfer to exhibition ground
Day at exhibition
Transfer back to hotel
Overnight at hotel
9th March 2017
Breakfast at hotel
City tour: Visit to Taipei 101 & Palace cum Museum, Electronics Market & Tamshui (on outskirts of Taipei)
Overnight at hotel
(In case, some of the delegates want to visit the exhibition, arrangement would be made for them accordingly)
10th March 2017
Breakfast and check out
Delegates to enjoy free time on their own
Departure for Taipei Airport
Board flight for India
· Special Delegate Charges (strictly valid up to 4th January 2017, under no circumstances we would be able to extend this date):
Rs. 22,000/- per person (4* star hotel with breakfast for 5 days/4nights, single occupancy, no sharing and for additional inclusions see below). Kindly note, under Special Delegate Charges only one person from a company is entitled. (If there is more than one person from the same company additional Rs 20,000 would be charged and both the delegates would have to share the room).
· Standard rate Rs 42,500/- per person would be applicable for confirmation received after 4th January 2017.
· Hotel accommodation for 4 nights (single occupancy, no sharing) including taxes (accommodation would be provided in a 4 star hotel)
· Pick up from the airport to hotel and vice versa drop from the hotel to the airport
· Pick up from the hotel to the exhibition ground and vice versa from exhibition ground to the hotel. In addition, transfer for dinner, shopping, sight-seeing is also included.
· Daily Breakfast (veg or non-veg. Both options are available) at the hotel
· Air tickets (to be booked by the delegates and at their own cost. The delegates are free to book their tickets on airlines of their choice. Also, they have the freedom to select departure city & the flight timing as per their convenience. If the delegates wish to extend the stay in Taiwan or stop in another country on the way back they can do so on their own and bear the cost). If the delegates need any assistance for booking the tickets the same would be provided by us (it may be noted that our date of hotel accommodation, pick up and drop from the airport is fixed)
· Visa charges: The charges are Rs. 3000/- for single entry visa with normal processing time. In certain cases, for Indian citizens visa formalities is to be done online only and they are also exempted from payment of visa fee.
· Lunch & Dinner
· Entrance fee (applicable for visit to Taipei 101 & Palace cum Museum etc). However, entrance to the exhibition is included
· Whatever is not mentioned in the inclusions above is all excluded and delegates have to bear the same on their own.
Please fill up the application form online and along with all necessary documents send to us at our head office in New Delhi to enable us to get the visa processed. Do not send the application form directly to the Taipei Economic & Cultural Center as the same would not be accepted. For detailed information, kindly refer to the official website of Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in India.
The decision to grant visa is taken by the officials of the Taiwan Economic and Cultural Center in India and FISME would not be responsible for any liability for refusal to grant visa to any delegate.
Confirmation & Mode of Payment:
The payment can be made directly online (bank details available on request). In addition, payment can also be made by Cheque or Demand Draft. The Cheque or Demand Draft should be in favour of Federation of Indian Micro and Small & Medium Enterprises (FISME). In case of DD, it should be payable at New Delhi. The delegate participation would be processed only when the Online/Cheque/Demand Draft/payment has been credited to our account. Confirmation would be subject to availability of seats & delegates meeting the minimum criteria.
Deadline cum Cancellation:
The last date to avail the Special Delegate Charges is strictly 4th January 2017 and thereafter standard rate would apply. After confirmation, any cancellation up to 4th February 2017 would result in 50% per cent as cancellation charges and thereafter it would be 100%. Though the price is very attractive, the effort to form a delegation is at a short notice, therefore, the organizers reserves the right to call off the delegation in case the delegation size is below 11pax and would not be held responsible for any liability. In such a case, any amount paid would be refunded 100 per cent (without any interest).
We hope you would find the above in order and look forward to your participation. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us for any additional information/clarification that may be required in the matter.
Thanks and with best regards
Joint Secretary (International Trade)
Federation of Indian Micro and Small &
Medium Enterprises (FISME)
B – 4/161 Safdarjung Enclave,
New Delhi – 110029
Cell.: +91 - 9811465438
Telephone: +91 – 11 – 26187948, 26712064, 46023157 & 46018592
Fax: +91 – 11 – 26109470
*Schedule & **Inclusions: subject to change without prior information